reselling your home
These are many of the steps you can anticipate in a KulshanCLT home resale.
- First, you will have to prepare your home for a resale. Review this complete list of tips to help you get started. In this day and age where real estate purchases are price driven, it is important to not to forget items that greatly improve first impressions. Keep in mind, to begin showing your home typically takes several Saturdays of preparation.
- You will notify KulshanCLT in writing of your intent to sell; this must be done through the following Intent to Sell Form. If you have a friend or family member that is income-qualified that wishes to purchase the home, let us know! You can nominate that person at that time and KulshanCLT will work to facilitate the sale. You can call David Ellsworth-Keller at 360-671-5600 ext 3 or email email@example.com to get started.
- Resale formula price will be calculated by KulshanCLT.
- KulshanCLT will assist the homeowner by posting the listing to our website and providing information to their agent, if needed.
- If a buyer cannot be found by KulshanCLT within the first 60 days, then we recommend that you consider listing your home on the market with a real estate broker (the seller would incur the listing costs). The seller can also elect to continue to market the home with KulshanCLT for no commission.
- If your home has been listed with an agent for 12 months and an income-qualified buyer cannot be found to purchase the home, KulshanCLT may drop these restrictions* and the home can be sold to any person. If the home is sold to a non-income qualified buyer, the original subsidies (plus interest) would be required to be repaid.* This option is not available for all homes. Please ask us if this is possible for your home.