Let's find a home together!
- Map: 1 home that you choose
- Neighborhood: Lettered Streets
We are happy to announce that we have down payment assistance funds that can be used to acquire homes into the Community Land Trust. There are some strings attached but we are thrilled to have this opportunity.
The basic qualifications for a home are:
- The contract price (this includes the downpayment assistance) can not exceed $247,000
- The home must be vacant or owner-occupied
- It must be within the target areas in the Bellingham City limits. The City defines these areas as high-rental concentration areas and are shown in red on the map. While it is possible to purchase a home outside the City limits, the downpayment assistance available is substantially less.
- No manufactured homes or homes in areas with assessments, like Sudden Valley.
- The home must be in reasonably good condition or qualify for rehab funds. Please contact us about this possibility.
As always, the first step is to submit a full application and qualify for our program. We will allow buyers to shop for homes on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please contact Nikki Quinn at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have questions or would like to make an appointment to submit your application.