KulshanCLT has been fortunate to establish numerous project partnerships to leverage our efforts in creating and preserving affordable homeownership opportunities.
these partners include:
- American Institute of Architects, Northwest Chapter
- Caroline Flickinger, Project Management
- Cascade Joinery
- Habitat for Humanity of Whatcom County
- Greg Robinson Architect, AIA
- Wellman & Zuck Construction, LLC
would you like to partner with KulshanCLT?
We’re looking for project partners who have a philanthropic inclination and the ability to think and work creatively and collaboratively to build quality, energy-efficient new homes or rehab homes. Contact our Homeownership Coordinator, Nikki Quinn, or our Executive Director, Dean Fearing, if you have an idea or opportunity that you’d like to explore with KulshanCLT.