Interested in creating a more sustainable community and preserving homeownership opportunities for everyone? Supporting KulshanCLT is a great way to have a positive impact on your community.
give a financial gift today
- Online – Use your credit card to make a secure donation through our website here.
- Contact us – We can take your credit card over the phone and, at your request, enroll you in our Community Builder’s program to donate regularly (monthly or quarterly).
- By Mail – Send your gift by mail.
- Employer matching – Multiply your support for a more affordable and stronger Whatcom County. Check in with your employer and fill-out a matching gift request form with your company directly.
give an in-kind donation
- See our wish list for specific items that will help KulshanCLT make a difference in your community.
- Donate your home or consider a discount sale and leave a legacy of an affordable, owner-occupied home in your neighborhood. You may receive a significant tax savings for your gift or discount.
volunteer, advocate, get involved
- This is a great way to meet fun people, gain experience and learn how you can influence local issues all while building a more sustainable and vibrant community. It’s a win-win-win!
- Find out more here.
- KulshanCLT is a IRS designated 501(c)(3) organization so the value of your contribution is tax deductible to the full extent of the law. EIN# 91-1995485.
- KulshanCLT will never sell your personal information or exchange it with another organization.
- You can see our 990 financials here.
Contact us if you have other ideas or questions. Thank you for your support!