Staff alone can not do all the work to make KulshanCLT’s vision a reality. We need your help too!
donate your time and talents
- Volunteer – We need your assistance on various tasks in the office, at events and on Kulshan homes. We host volunteer work parties at some of the land trust homes. Learn basic carpentry and tool use and meet fun people while helping out in the office or at one of our many events.
- Advocate – At the state, regional and local levels, decisions are being made all the time that affect the availability (or lack there of) of affordable housing in our community. Let decision makers know that you support affordable housing.
- Lead – Our Board of Trustees are volunteers representing our homeowners, our general membership, and our community-at-large.
- Train – Like most people, not all homeowners have the know-how to make repairs, improvements and perform regular maintenance tasks. Do you? Would you like to teach a class or share a skill? If so, contact us!
tell your friends about KulshanCLT
- Potential homebuyers – We have homes for sale and money to help eligible home buyers purchase homes on the open market. We bet you know some, so tell them about our program.
- Potential supporters, volunteers and advocates – We bet you know folks who would be inspired to learn about and support KulshanCLT’s mission. Tell them about us!
- Schedule a presentation – Do you think that your co-workers, neighborhood association, fellow parishioners or book club would like to learn more about KulshanCLT? Contact us to schedule a presentation to your group or at your place of work or worship.
If you have any questions about how you can help, please call Erin Bren, our Project Coordinator, at (360) 671-5600 ext 102 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.